What I really like:
· Cosmopolitan country.
· Lucrative coupons and deals available on clothing and food, from time to time.
· Anybody can afford anything, of course except for something like Lamborghini.
· Worldwide cuisine’s outlets are available, be it Ethiopian, Mediterranean, Vietnamese…you name it, they have it.
· Obsessed with pets, and will find no street animals but only animal adoption centers.
· Air conditioners are available in every grit of the city, except if you are outdoors.
· Pet owner picks up their pet’s poop, they are that cleanliness sensitive.
|PC: Google Image|
· 24x7 grocery stores opening hours.
· Everything and anything is available at just $1, at Dollar Store.
· Every driver provides the right of way to pedestrians on road.
· Women are as equal as men, in any sector of life or work, therefore it is a kind of offensive to comment anything sexist.
· No motorbikes, either car or bicycles.
· Return policy within 90 days is applied on almost everything, except food of course.
· Rule of driving concerns with 3 C’s: Care, Courtesy and Common sense (mentioned in Driver’s manual), and everyone strictly follow it.
· No roaming charges with in America.
· Extremely warm and amicable people. If they find you “pretty”, they are enough generous to compliment you.
· Respect as well as love women.
This is America, in a nutshell.
That’s it, can’t write anymore about America, neither you can read anymore. :D